Saturday, August 2, 2008

My New Hair Style








My hair started falling out this week. It started to go on Tuesday. By Wednesday I could pull out a bunch of it at a time if I grabbed it. It's a pretty weird thing to have happen. I kind of expected this occurrence, so I had an agreement with my kids when the time came. We agreed that they could shave my head. Designs were welcomed and fun was to be had. This is also a way for us as a family to take control of yet another part of this cancer adventure. So, Wednesday evening we did the deed. Stephen & Emily took part in the festivities, as did my buddy Dave-o and his wife Katherine. Many laughs were had (mostly at my expense), and we turned it into a rather joyous occasion. Afterwards we had root beer and orange floats. It was indeed a good time. Life is good!

Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: