Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chemo Tomorrow

Tomorrow starts Chemo again. Angst and trepidation about the next couple of weeks surrond my feelings. I get to have my ambulatory pump companion, Ethel for the week again. As much as I hate her, I keep remembering that she is actually trying to help cure me. So I need to get my attitude toward her turned around. OK, I'll save the hatred toward her to later in the week when I'm especially tired of her 3-minute reminders of injections.

TJ & Joan are here to help me through this week. They're the silver lining to the chemo cloud. They arrived yesterday and we hit a barbecue picnic thing at another best friends' house, Pete & Martha. I'm sure with Teej & Joan here things will go better this week. Keep your fingers crossed!

Just remember, LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: