Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Chemo News

Today's chemo went well & so far this evening I'm doing well. Hopefully this will continue (yeah....sure)!

Today there was also some good news. Instead of three rounds of post surgical chemo, I will only have to endure two rounds. I guess they're cutting my sentence for good behavior. Yipee! Thus, I should be done with this chemo nastiness at about the same time as radiation will end. That will be mid-December, so I'll be recovered enough to enjoy Christmas. Pretty good huh?!?!?!

The world just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Steve,

We are thrilled to hear that your first day back with Ethel went so well. And what great news that you only have to have 2 rounds of chemo tx this time instead of the 3 they had anticipated. Good luck with the rest of this week...keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

Teri