Friday, November 14, 2008

Ethel has Left Me Again

She's gone again!

One more chemo therapy week completed. So far it hasn't gone too badly although I feel a bit worn out right now. On the good side, I'm not in a fetal position and I am somewhat coherent (some may question of I can actually make that claim on a normal day). So now starts a recovery process, which hopefully won't take too long. So the second-to-last chemo session is done. Only one more to go!

On to radiation, which is now set to begin on Nov 24. The next event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, thanks again for your blog during this ordeal. Your attitude is so good, despite everything, it's heart warming. I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to be at one of Doug's games or I would have come out to see you. I hope that maybe, just maybe, you might be coming to another game this season. And I'm very glad that your chemo round is almost over!

Tom G