Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joan & TJ - Angels & Friends

Joan has been with me since 2 days before I left the hospital. She is an unbelievable source of help and support. She has researched the net, talked with nutritionists, helped me in my "trial & error" efforts, made dietary suggestions, and put up with a sometimes uncooperative patient. She is scheduled to leave me this coming Monday, and I have to admit that I will miss her help and smiling face around here.

TJ ( the famous hat man, and Joan's husband) arrived here this past weekend and is staying through Sunday. He is a continual source of support and humor around here. The humor is always welcomed even if it does come at my expense at times. The adage of humor being the best medicine is an absolute truth in my mind. As such TJ has been of great medicinal value during his all too short visit.

I thanks goodness and God for these two folks. To have these friends is truly an honor and an inspiration for me to "pay it forward" after I get clear of this adventure. With friends like TJ & Joan, I can only say that ...

Life is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on brother!

Jorge