Thursday, August 6, 2009

Close But Not Yet

Almost!

I had the Medi-Port removal all set for today, and then fate happened. Originally, my surgery was scheduled for 9:00 AM today, but the scheduler didn't allow for enough time for the procedure. Thus, I was rescheduled to 2:00 PM. Only that didn't work either. It seems that the surgery prior to mine was going to go into overtime, so I was re-scheduled again to 2:45. Well, as I was on the way to the appointment, I received another call from the nurse saying that the doctor would not be available until 3:30. So, I was re-scheduled yet again. Lastly, I got a call at 3:15 and guess what? Well I guess it just wasn't in the cards for today. So, bottom line, I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 3:15 and hopefully it will happen that I get to start the weekend with a little chest pain.

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: