Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More "Unremarkable"

Hi!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting NIH again. I really have an affinity for the place. So, my day there consisted of more blood work followed by a PET scan. Then I went for a CT scan (administered by a very proud parent of a just graduated St. Johns College High senior ... SJC is my alma mater and my nephew also just graduated from there ... made for nice conversation and something in common). Then I went off to get another liver MRI. Tests, tests, and more tests ... or rather scans, scans, and more scans.

Today I had the pleasure of going back to NIH to speak with Dr. Sch, Dr. TR and Tricia RN. They first thing Dr. Sch said to me was (and I quote), "Congratulations!" There was further discussions of unremarkable scan results. Bottom line ... The Beast is still not hanging about. A pretty good day!

Thus, my affinity for NIH these days. It seems that every time I go there I'm either tested, scanned or given good news.

By the way, the efforts of Dr. TR, Dr. Sch, Tricia RN, the lab technicians, the PET scan machine, the CT scan machine, the MRI machine and for that matter, the entire NIH facility are your tax dollars at work. I am truly lucky that they are working with me and have a continued interest in me for their research efforts. Because you all have a bit of a financial input here from payment of taxes, I feel I should say ... Thanks for the help all.

Life is Good ... and unremarkable again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear that all the news continues to be great news!n - Veronica